The site visit will be used to provide:
- Plant identification
- Plant care, pruning & watering
- Suggestions on plant arrangement and design
- Right Plant for the Right Place
- Ideas for “problem areas” in the landscape (privacy, screening, shade & others)
- Options to pursue additional design or planning
This initial site visit is an opportunity for our designers to gather site inventory and to take photos. A site survey and any relevant architectural plans or elevations should be provided by the homeowner.
Drawn plans are not prepared during the site visit except in cases where a simple hand-drawn sketch is adequate and can be accomplished within the hour consultation.